2013/01/01

Gregorian New Year: What do we have to do?

I was tryin to see
What's happening around me
Nothin but sirens of ambulance 
In spite of "New Year's Eve"

I don't live in the centre of city
I do live nearby hospital and university

花火じゃありませんでした
Hanabi ja arimasen deshita
there was no firework,
let alone horn

I particularly love this country
cos citizens don't ruin others' privacy


 how do we should living
preserve rights in earth we living
and save money for better living
conserve energy of next's' living

a new beginning of another
why do we have to celebrate either
calendar system created by human earlier
and it's not our own moreover

o people of hi intellect
take time to reflect
use mind not to neglect
and try to project

realise the true goal

beware

be a worth human


#Aichi, Safar 19, 1434

2 comments:

doniapa said...

woaah, really awesome!
thank you irfan :D

Unknown said...

tks bro :)