2012/02/19

NTU Entrance Examination


February 11-12 2012

Alhamdulillah, i was so surprised when i was turning the paper test to the question parts. It was marvellous. It was all not the A level math. The A level matter in the test was just at most 75%, consists of differentiation and integration, sequences and series, probability, function and its composite .
And the most shocking part is there was NEITHER VECTOR, nor COMPLEX NUMBER, nor DIFFERENTIAL EQUATION, nor APPROXIMATION, nor GRAPH AND CURVE SKETCHING (though that there was graph of simultaneous inequalities) . There was one question about linear program, finding the maximum profit that could be earned by a company (due to the function of profit gain), the common Indonesia high school matter of math. After the math test, many people said that it was so easy. So do i, insya Allah.
Next, the English test. As expected before, the test was pretty hard. I didn’t have much time to think well. The words were so hard to ‘consume’, to interpret. Some words were peculiar, unfamiliar. And I must guess blank words for a strange text about South Sudan adopting English as National language bla bla bla.. I don’t know much about it zzzzzzzz….
The next day, physics. I just realised that the matter is only the normal SHS physics, not the A level. In spite of I was studying much about the A level physics, I'm still fascinated of semiconductor; it was so great to learn it well. Insya Allah it will be used in the computer lecture. Back to the test, I couldn't do it all completely. I didn't remember some formulas so that you know laah....
Now, the test is over. What can I do but nothing? Just Allah The One Who Can Do Everything. Hope that Allah would like to let me pursue my dream and life objective at NTU.

No comments: